A Rare Glimpse

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This Valentine's Day was memorable! Valentine's has never been really anything special for me. I usually just have fun picking out great cards to send off to family and a few close friends, trying my best to remember who I forgot. :)

This time around, two girls I know went all out and organized an all-girls party! How sweet! I got to dress up as much as the frigid weather would allow. There was lots of food (see picture) and of course, plenty of chocolate. We watched a chick flick, chatted, decorated drinking glasses with fake jewels, had a pass-the-present game with more chocolate, various tasty cocktails were concocted, and we all left with a fun grab/loot bag full of more chocolate and other Valentine's themed treats (ie. tacky jewellery and tiara).

In all, I think everyone had a blast! It's nice not having to spend Valentine's Day alone. It gets a little lonely sometimes. Spending it with friends, fellow singles, gals...that's the way to do it! :)